Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property on this site, including without limitation any trade marks, text, graphics and copyright, is owned by us or our content suppliers. We are the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this site.
Right to Use Site and Content
You may use this site only for the purposes for which it is provided. You must not use this site for fraudulent or other unlawful activity or otherwise do anything to damage or disrupt this site. You may reproduce, copy and distribute the content of this site provided you only use that content for informational, non-commercial purposes and any reproduction includes a prominent acknowledgement of the Company’s rights in the relevant content. You may not reproduce, copy or distribute the content on this site for any other purpose of in any other way without the Company’s prior written consent. If you wish to link to any part of this site, you must get the Company’s prior written consent.
We only email you if you want us to. We do not send unsolicited emails. When you register your email address with us, if you choose to, you go on a list to receive email announcements about products, offers and promotions from us. Every email message we send includes an email address to which you can respond. If at any time you decide you do not want to receive our emails, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
The Podiatrist collects and holds relevant information about you within the provisions of the privacy act 1993 and the health information privacy code 1994 so we can;
- Take your history into account when we treat you.
- Contact you in connection with your care.
- Provide relevant history and medical details when referring to other healthcare providers.
- Confirm details of an injury with ACC or other insurance companies.
- Analyse and improve the quality of the healthcare we provide to you.
- To improve the products and services we offer through this site.
- To respond to your queries.
- Any other reasons which we may notify at the time the information is collected.
You have the right to see and alter any information we hold about you.
In using The Podiatrist services you agree to pay for;
- Any private treatment that you are liable for including any co payment charges related to ACC.
- If you fail to attend your appointment or cancel without reasonable notice you will be liable for a fee of $40.
- If you fail to pay for your treatment at the time of treatment you will be charged an account administration fee of $40.
- You are responsible for paying any fees that are declined by ACC or other health insurer for whatever reason.
- You are liable in addition to your treatment for the cost of all materials including padding strapping and orthotics.
- If The Podiatrist is required to engage the service of a debt recovery company to recover any fees owed you will be liable for any fees in connection with such a recovery.
- To create an online account for you.
We may share your personal information;
- To our group companies or service providers (e.g. in order to store the information).
- Where the disclosure is in connection with one of the purposes for which the information was collected (e.g. to courier companies to enable deliveries).
- Where we are required or authorised by law to make disclosure.
- Except as provided above, we will not share your personal information with any other third parties.
All Liability Excluded
To the extent permitted by law;
- All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limitation, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this site or the content on or accessed through it; and
- We will not be liable for any damages, losses or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this site or the content on or accessed through it.
If your use of this site or its content is subject to the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“CGA”), you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded nor limited by the above. If you are using this site or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limitations will apply and the CGA will not apply.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law